Sunday, October 23, 2011

The girlfriend sex

It happened unexpectedly that afternoon, having just finished the cycle was a few days that I had sex and I had a great desire.

Me and my boyfriend were going to find our friends in the province. He was a little 'on her because of a previous altercation with his father and I had closed over my thoughts. While he was driving and I read a weekly column dedicated to the letters that I was attracted to a girl who very politely told her encounter with a cross.
It excites me to die because I was always drawn to that idea and so I begin to slowly move the thighs. I bath, I continue to tighten the thighs until the desire is very strong: I want to be taken.
All of a sudden stroke, and my boyfriend in less than a minute to undo my fly and begins to suck. I lick everything from the bottom up, I go in depth, accelerometers, I do drive the head with one hand .. he's excited.

We are looking for a place close to apartment and after a few minutes we find a kind of embankment semi-desert. Some people jogging here and there with the dog. Let's go further until we see any more.
Finally I throw them back on my boyfriend, I suck even while he undresses slowly and starts to masturbate. I lean against the window, spread my legs, joints and I do have oral sex, while he bent down to see me enjoying something strange behind a tree nearby. If I do not pay. I tell him to continue. Scream, go crazy with pleasure, I open my eyes and I can still see something behind the plant is a man. We are watching and you're masturbating. I have a shot, but then I check myself: in a while I take a decision that surprised even me, in the throes of new excitement I decide to go ahead.
Taken by this new and surprising upset I get up and penetrated with the change of the car while my boyfriend makes me a finger behind. He sees that I'm super excited, much more than usual. He notices that I keep looking out the window, he looks to the plant and see it.
Initially, but is surprised when she sees me pushing so hard to enjoy even stronger your finger and "Uhmmm" drives me crazy.
The man slowly approaches.
My boyfriend makes me sit at candle fades over him and makes me go up and down while continuing to put your finger behind. At some point I stopped, opened the door and exits the machine. He says he wants to do it on the hood.
Me
takes in all ways but I ask him to put it back: I repeat, screaming, to make him feel at the other: "I want it in the ass, I do." He gave me deeper and deeper and I enjoyed more and more. The man, meanwhile, was virtually next door to us, but we who heard him close, not watched.
At one point my boyfriend out of me and makes me lay hands on the hood, doggy style. I hear different fingers, which is bigger than my boyfriend was the man, the voyeur, I masturbated her clit from behind. My excitement was sky.
I turn, I bend to the ground by sheep, and I do ride with my boyfriend while sucking the cock of the voyeur, who with both hands, takes my head. He tells me to continue, not stop. I wanted to penetrate me, I could not wait. I ask him if he has a condom. The man lowered, takes up his pants and discard. For the second time, screaming: "I want it in the ass." The voyeur and this time he penetrates me suck my boyfriend's cock that vision eyes widen with pleasure. Meanwhile, I massage her clitoris, I feel I'm about to come, but I want more. I slowly ground on the grass, I'll go behind the peeping tom lying in front of me and my boyfriend: "fuck me, fuck me" scream. I come in with more enthusiasm, I hear them both. I enjoy a lot, twice in a row. They continue, faster and faster. I feel that my boyfriend is coming.
I do go out and while the voyeur penetrates still behind me suck my boyfriend and I drink till you drop it all. After a while even the voyeur out to have it sucked and then I flooded her face with his sperm.
Startled me and my boyfriend we put on and sit on the grass for a moment. The voyeur takes his pants and greeted us, asking if we can meet again.
Who knows ...
After a while my boyfriend and I met our friends .. with a little 'late and still with so much desire. After a few minutes because we fucked again, in their bathroom. What about ... an unforgettable day!

No comments:

Post a Comment